A Wonderful Day!
What does this mean to me as a Brazilian?
- It means I need to show my patriotism!
- It means party time!
- It means this afternoon is a holiday!
- It means you are going to sit on the edge of your seat waiting for a goal!
- It means frustration when the ball does not go in the goal!
- It means I am a part of the only country to win at least 5 World Cups!
- It means I am cheering for a 6th World Cup!
- It means food, fun, and fellowship!
- It means talking about Brazil’s political, educational, financial, and health care status!
- It means fireworks, loud noises, honking, yelling, and just about anything that makes noise!
What does it mean to me as a father?
- I had to buy all of my boys a Brazil shirt!
- Our whole family is cheering for Brazil!
- It is a time to make memories for my children!
- I must know the answer to questions about who won the last ten World Cups, what teams have a chance to win this year, and is one team better than the other (most of which I do not know how to answer)!
- I must talk to my children about the real needs in Brazil!
What does this mean to me as a missionary?
- Many months have been spent in preparation for the next 30 days!
- Hours of praying that God would use the materials and work in the lives of individuals!
- I have designed a website specifically for this occassion! (www.truevictory.net)
- We have encouraged many people to get involved in reaching the lost and distributing the message of salvation to people from dozens of countries that will be at our doorstep!
- Churches have been encouraged to participate!
- Millions of Gospel tracts and Bible portions have been prepared for distribution during the next 30 days!
- Millions of people in Brazil will receive the Gospel through literature and the internet over the next 30 days!
- Some people will find true victory in their lives through Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross!
Please help us pray!!!